Set against the background of the Battle of Waterloo, Becky Sharp is the story of Vanity Fair by Thackeray. Becky and Amelia are girls at school together, but Becky is from a “show biz” family, or in other words, very low class. Becky manages to insinuate herself in Amelia’s family and gets to know all their friends. From this possibly auspicious- beginning, she manages to ruin her own life, becoming sick, broke, and lonely, and also ruins the lives of many other “loved ones”. In the movie we get to see the class distinctions in England at the time, and get a sense of what it was like for the English military at the time of the Napoleonic wars.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://financebiz.org/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chăm sóc sắc đẹp toàn diện cùng mặt nạ nhau thai cừu
- Gong Yoo Making Eye Contact Makes Your Heart Pound [Because I Want to Talk Ep 1]
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH TẠO Ô VUÔNG, CHECKBOX TRONG WORD-How To Add Check Boxes to Word Documents
- Dragon Ball Tập 35 – Thiếu Nữ Phương Bắc – Suno – Phim Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng
- Tập gõ 10 ngón bằng phần mềm đánh máy TypingMaster Pro