Vanity Fair has time capsuled Billie Eilish’s responses to the same questions for the last three years and tracked the almost-18-year-old’s swift rise to pop super stardom. From the Grammy-nominated debut studio album ‘When we all fall asleep, where do we go?’ to her third world tour, see how Billie’s changed much more than her hair color.
Billie Eilish’s album ‘When we all fall asleep, where do we go?’ is out now and for tour information:
Recomposition of “bad guy” by Alfonso Velez
Directed & Interviewed by Joe Sabia
Edited by Doug Larsen
Executive Produced by Traci Oshiro
Still haven’t subscribed to Vanity Fair on YouTube? ►►
ABOUT VANITY FAIR
Arts and entertainment, business and media, politics, and world affairs—Vanity Fair’s features and exclusive videos capture the people, places, and ideas that define modern culture.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Gong Yoo Making Eye Contact Makes Your Heart Pound [Because I Want to Talk Ep 1]
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH TẠO Ô VUÔNG, CHECKBOX TRONG WORD-How To Add Check Boxes to Word Documents
- Dragon Ball Tập 35 – Thiếu Nữ Phương Bắc – Suno – Phim Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng
- Tập gõ 10 ngón bằng phần mềm đánh máy TypingMaster Pro
- Kỵ Sĩ Rồng Trong Minecraft, Ấp Trứng Rồng Lửa Và Rồng Băng| Những Điều Hay Và Thú Vị Về Mod Rồng