“북한, 긴급시 김여정 최고지도자 권한 대행 준비” [요미우리]
North Korea has reportedly been preparing a contingency plan for succession since late last year.
The report in Japan’s Yomiuri Shimbun cites a source familiar with three-way discussions between Seoul, Washington and Tokyo… who says North Korea’s Workers’ Party central committee made an internal decision last year… that in the event of Kim Jong-un’s death or incapacitation, all power will be given to his younger sister, Kim Yo-jung.
The source added that since that decision the party and the military have been issued many orders under Kim Yo-jung’s name.
She currently serves in one of the highest positions on the Workers’ Party Central Committee, and is considered the second most powerful person in the regime… and her brother’s most trusted aide.
#KimYojung #NorthKorea #succession
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 bàn thắng bẩn bựa và ăn hôi nhất trong bóng đá không phải ai cũng làm được
- Remembering Hana Kimura – Hana Kimura vs Sammii Jayne – EVE
- Xổ Số Trực Tiếp, Xổ Số Hôm Nay 24/05: KQXS Miền Nam XSMN, Miền Trung XSMT, Miền Bắc XSMB
- Trực Tiếp Xổ Số Miền Nam Hôm Nay Thứ 2 Ngày 11/05/2020, KQXS Mien Nam
- 📽️ Trailer Quân Vương Bất Diệt tập 12 – Lee Min Ho Drama The King : Eternal Monarch Ep.12 Preview