Renowned as the first national university of Vietnam, the Temple of Literature (commonly called “Văn Miếu Quốc Tử Giám” in Vietnamese) is not only the typical historical sites in Hanoi capital, but the cultural quintessence of the bygone feudal regime also. For first-time visitors, it could be a pity if it is missed out in must-see list.
Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam has long been recognized as one of the most iconic historical-cultural heritages of Vietnam. Besides being a popular sightseeing destination, it is the place where several poetry communities are organized, the celebration of the Tet Holiday and some academy-related ceremonies takes place in order to express people’s wishes and hopes for their education paths.
Despite the fact that Ha Noi has been developed day in day out to keep pace with the rest of fast-changing world, a myriad of ancient relics and Vietnamese time-honored traditions has still lingered on some corners of the capital. Therefore, it is well-worth considering the building complex as the soul of Vietnamese cultural life and even the gratification of human beings until now.
Any questions about Hanoi? Drop a line with your comment, we’ll answer all your questions !!
Copyright: Hanoi Vietnam – Food & Travel
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cảm Ơn – Phương Anh (Guitar Cover)
- Hướng Dẫn cắm Hoa Nghệ Thuật chỉ với 1 Hoa Hướng Dương
- Hướng dẫn cắm Hoa Trang Trí với Hoa Cúc Vàng đầy nghệ thuật
- [GIAO LƯU VĂN HÓA MỸ – J1 (GLVH)] Chia sẻ cùng em Bảo Khánh – cựu du học sinh GLVH Mỹ 2018
- Ly kỳ Trưởng phòng Giáo dục tốt nghiệp đại học trước, học bổ túc phổ thông sau